Saturday, May 8, 2010

Video of the Week: Paralyzer (RBN)

This week's video is Paralyzer by Finger Eleven available for purchase on the Rock Band Network from the fine folks over at Rock Gamer Studios.

I think the last time I heard this song was when I was in the US.. so it gives me memories of home.

The song was pretty easy for vocals. My sight read of the song resulted in a 99%.. which I think was a bare miss even.
It's a little low which makes it harder for me to sing but not too low that I couldn't do it.

I didn't end up doing a split screen video this week because I was honestly exhausted and felt like crap. I don't need to look like it as well in my videos ;P I also added the deleted expletive that was in the song but not charted for obvious reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Opinions? Questions?
Keep it respectful. Any spamming or rude comments may be deleted.