Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blogging on 2GuysGaming.Com!

Yup, that's right! I'm now a blogger for 2GuysGaming.com. I know you're saying to yourself "um, I thought you were a girl?". I am, I am... but who cares? :p

2 GuysGaming was the brainchild of two awesome guys: Cena from Cena's Corner and Ryan from RockBandParts.com. It's a place for reviews, and pretty much anything gaming related. You can also check out the 2GuysGaming youtube channel which already has some reviews on it along with game play footage, including some funny footage of a game of Blur that I am also a part of.



The guys went a head and decided to take on some bloggers for their site so I decided to give it a shot, and am now one of the bloggers for 2 GuysGaming.com where I will be bringing gaming news, info etc, mainly in regards to MMORPGs as that is my area of "expertise".

So basically anything World of Warcraft related will be posted on that site from now on, including Cataclsym Beta stuff. I will leave this blog open for my own personal usage but it will probably only contain my Rock Band videos and anything else not really fitting for 2GuysGaming as other stuff will be posted over there .

I've already got some articles posted there, including two about the Worgen (complete with video footage). Hope to catch you on 2GG as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Opinions? Questions?
Keep it respectful. Any spamming or rude comments may be deleted.