Friday, September 2, 2011

Rock Band Red Hot Chili Peppers DLC

Another long absence from my blog, yes I'm guilty!

In all honesty, I actually was out of the country for a while. The main reason however for the lack of Rock Band videos is that I'm having issues recording. There's been SO MANY Amberian Dawn releases on the Rock Band Network and I've purchased all of them. I've worked trying to record videos but I'm hindered.


To put it quite simply when I sing high and with projection, the game and microphone can't handle it. I end up with crackling sounds everywhere. So everything I tried to record ended up getting trashed and I became frustrated and ended up uploading nothing (this is also why I failed then subsequently dropped art in high school, I was too picky and kept starting over.. my teacher told me I was "dead" to him, but I digress).

This week's DLC was actually semi-decent. It had almost all of the Red Hot Chili Peppers' songs I actually liked and had hoped they'd release as DLC. I wasn't a fan of ALL the songs mind you, but I did pick up 4 of them: Otherside (my favorite from the pack), Scar Tissue, Californication, and By The Way.

As they are songs that aren't high or anything (almost the opposite, I hard a tough time with lower parts) singing these didn't make crackly noise! So I recorded all these songs and I will be uploading them over the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Opinions? Questions?
Keep it respectful. Any spamming or rude comments may be deleted.